theCenter is dedicated to helping you take the next step at enlarging your spiritual life. Please consider this to be your Center.
Calendar: For Details, click on a Meeting in the Calendar below
Address: the Center is located at 1408 N. Killian Drive, Suite 105, Lake Park, FL 33403
Groups at theCenter: Meetings are Open to the Public. Meeting times are on the Calendar. Each Group is autonomous except in matters affecting other groups, or the Center as a whole. We recommend visiting a group several times before deciding whether it helps you.
- ACA – Adult Children of Alcoholics
- OE – Overeaters Anonymous
- EDA – Eating Disorder Anonymous
- Step Studies for Women, and for Men
- Way of Life Conference, steering committee
- Gratitude Dinner, planning team
- A Course in Miracles, book study
- The Way of Mastery, book study
- The Urantia Book, book study
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, book study
- Center for Spiritual Living, Palm Beach
Events and Workshops
- Forgiveness, presented by Kalimba Love
- Colors of Sound, sound healing & art therapy
- Feelings and Healings series featuring Dr. Donna Marks
- Centering Prayer, Furthering the 11th Step with Mickey DiSiena
- Gathering at theCenter, an inspirational and transformational community event
Workshop in a Box is a presentation platform for Content Presenters that simplifies the workshop process, allowing the Presenter to deliver their message in a workshop or group format, and not have to manage the administrative details. Center Staff members manage the marketing materials, planning, facility preparation, registration, refreshments and logistics.
Subscribe to theCenter News to receive notice of upcoming events at theCenter, including discounted tickets to workshops.
Model: Partnership – that’s Our Model. theCenter is one pillar within a larger community. We foster group experiences, wisdom circles, Step Studies, Master Minds, book studies, and learnshops. We serve as an seed-stage-incubator, a kind of on-ramp, by providing a conscious meeting platform and support for our partners.
Funding: theCenter is a Not-For-Profit organization, and is self-supporting through contributions. Most meetings are donation based, unless otherwise stated on the Calendar.